Get Your Quote for Over 80s Travel Insurance – All Conditions and Destinations Covered
At Just Travel Cover we believe that you are never too old to live fully, spend time with your loved ones wherever in the world they may be, and travel to places you’ve always dreamt of visiting – in fact, now is the best time!
When you reach 80, it’s particularly important to get the right level of travel cover, so that help and protection are available if needed during your journey. While it may seem challenging to find Travel Insurance when you’re over 80 due to the limits on cover or expensive premiums, at Just Travel Cover we provide reasonably priced, specialist travel insurance for people of all ages, including cover for any pre-existing medical conditions you may have. Our single trip policies have no age limit so ensure you select “single trip” when you get your quote online.
Why Choose Travel Insurance for Over 80 Year Olds from Just Travel Cover?
- Single trips up to 124 days with no upper age limit
- Hundreds of pre-existing medical conditions, including terminal prognosis covered
- High levels of cancellation and emergency medical expenses cover
- Lost documents, baggage, medications, and medical aids cover
- Flexibility – 3 levels of cover to suit your needs
- Travel companions can be included in the same policy
- Zero excess policies available
Travel Insurance for Over 80s – What’s Are You Covered For?
- Cancellation/ curtailment up to £12,500 (£30,000 on referral)
- Missed departure up to £1,500 per person
- Baggage up to £3,000 per person
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to £15 million per person
- Mobility aids up to £2,500 per person
- Lost medications and medical aids up to £300 per person
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
Please note all cover limits are per person and vary by insurer.
Travel Insurance for Over 80s with Pre-Existing Medical Conditions – All Ages, All Stages
Just Travel Cover offer five-star quality cover for medical conditions at all levels of severity, including a terminal prognosis – with no upper age limit.
Just some of the conditions we cover:
- Heart Conditions
- High Blood Pressure
- Joint Problems (arthritis, back pain)
- Mental Health Conditions
- Liver Conditions
- Breathing Conditions
- Circulatory Conditions
- Disabilities and many more
To ensure you are fully covered in the event of a claim, please declare all your medical conditions in full.
Fast, Easy, and Accurate Online Medical Screening
Our online medical screening will take you just a few minutes to complete. You will be asked a series of multiple choice questions to give us the information we need to provide you with travel insurance quotes tailored to your health and travel requirements. Please have the following at hand:
- Your medical history with important dates
- Names of all your pre-existing medical conditions
Our Latest News
Summer holidays are back on the table for millions of Brits as the Foreign Office (FCO) has updated its travel advice, publishing a "safe list" of...
With many of our customers managing long-term health conditions our partner Pharmacy2u has provided an update on the latest government advice, and...
With travel restrictions now gradually easing across the globe and current restrictions being reviewed this month it seems many are becoming hopeful...